onsdag den 12. marts 2014

MOLOT VULKANA - THE WAR OF DRONES IN P.K.DICK - VULCAN'S HAMMER

Válka's mloky - ORGANIC DRONES ARE BETTER AND CHEAP

THE RULE BRITANNIA GUYS USE ORGANIC DRONES 

THEY CALL THIS DRONES SEPAHI OU SIPAIOS OU CIPAIOS THE ORGANIC DRONES 

DON'T CARE THEY KILL FOR THEY MASTERS LIKE THE THUGS KILL IN THE NAME OF BHOWANEE OR BOANI OR DURGA OR KALI IF YOU PREFER THE KALI MA OF RAIDERS FILMOGRAPHY....

IS PERSIAN sepāh, meaning "army", but originally meant "cavalry" derived from aspa, "horse", with the compound name standing for a "horseman") as does the English AND FRENCH AND ITALIAN AND OTHER COLONIAL ARMIES USE THE TERM...
 they are cheap than drones they reproduce faster you have already 7,000,000 of them

the numbers win
you can kill three million's in vietnam
or 500,000 in some other wars 

but you can have terrain dominance

if the warriors are fanatic enough

and don't mind to be made in beef ....

the jaggas in n'gola in the XVII century 

the iranians against yhe shah armies in 1979

and several others

that defeat armed men 

or their machine like equivalent

The russian tanks in carelie ...(finland during the winter war of 1940
with 25% of h2so4 and 75% of gasoline ...or other essence c'est la même chose ó koiser soze



HISTORY
    The manuscript for the short-story "Vulcan’s Hammer" was received at the SMLA on April 16, 1953 and the story was published in 1956 in Future Science Fiction #29.
    In early January 1960 Scott Meredith forwarded a letter to Philip K. Dick from Don Wollheim at Ace Books. This letter referred to Wollheim’s interest in having Dick do an expansion of "Vulcan’s Hammer" into a 40,000-word novel. In his reply Dick expresses concern about writing the expansion on spec for Don Wollheim, particularly after Wollheim’s negative attitude towards Dick’s earlier expansion of "Time Pawn" into DR. FUTURITY.
    In his letter to Scott Meredith replying to the notice that Don Wollheim of Ace Books wanted him to expand "Vulcan’s Hammer", PKD wrote:
    The letter from Don Wollheim about a rewrite of VULCAN'S HAMMER to expand it to 40,000 words has reached me. In some ways the situation looks good, but its a complex situation and I want to discuss it with you point by point, if you will bear with me.
    (one) Risk. Since this expanded version would be dead on the magazine market, we would have to sell it to Don or have it not sell at all, I presume. This gives Don all the cards in a spec rewrite. I admire and like Don, and he and I have had a rather long and happy business relationship, but his statements about my rewrite of TIME PAWN make me uneasy -- and well they might. {…}
    Now, I say this only because his odd way of reacting -- both in terms of what he said and when he said it -- makes me fear on this VULCAN'S HAMMER job. From my standpoint, Don is an enigma. I honestly can't tell what will please him, obviously. It would take me several months of intensive work to get a rewrite of this story to him and I can't absorb all the risk. Therefore, to go ahead, I must discuss in detail, as I go along, what I am doing. I see no other way out, If ACE can't put up any money in advance.
    (two) Defects in the story. VULCAN'S HAMMER is a botched job, in the printed version. I botched it myself. I consider it one of the worst of my efforts. However, parts are good, even superb. If I am to expand it, I must do more than literally put in two words where one now stands throughout. This may bring about another TIME PAWN situation, right? However, it would not be my intention to put in ideas not already there, as I did in TIME PAWN. I would build up the best parts, and eliminate or lessen the weaker parts. I believe that the true body of good ideas lies in the first portion of the story -- in about the first third. The ending is terrible. For three days I have studied the story, made elaborate notes. I want you to pass on to Don these notions regarding the rewrite {...} Here are the notions, expressed informally:
    {There follows a page and a half of material on VULCAN'S HAMMER. See: SL-38, p51ff}
    (three) If I go ahead and do this on spec, I would like Don and you to permit me to send in, not a finished draft at first, but a carbon -- or my original, if you want -- of my first rough draft. {...}
    (four) Other pressing work. {...} Shouldn't I be a little wary of getting too much in VULCAN'S HAMMER and this Don Wollheim s-f notion of "Phil Dick's true vocation"? It might throw me off my real work. which is of course the straight-novel contract.
    (c) If I am to do any s-f, any bread-and-butter work, since VULCAN'S HAMMER can only be marketed to ACE, wouldn't it be more practical {...} for me to go and do a wholly new s-f novel, based on new ideas, which, if ACE doesn't buy, would be marketable to other houses? I want to do a psychological s-f book in the tradition of my TIME OUT OF JOINT. {...} In other words, it seems to me that I must have some stronger assurance that when I get the VULCAN'S HAMMER work done, I will get a sale from ACE on it. I want to do it -- that is, the job. I'd enjoy it. But it would be real work for me (that TIME PAWN rework almost killed me; it was the hardest job I've done to date). I know VULCAN'S HAMMER would turn out really swell. {...}
    I'll hold off further work on VULCAN'S HAMMER, hoping that you can go to Don with portions of this letter, and get from him a more complete acceptance of what I propose to do than obtains at present. I would not mind dealing with him direct, if you want me to. But only if you want it. Okay? And thanks for your willingness to read this long rather rambling letter.
    In the end, he did expand the short story into the novel VULCAN’S HAMMER in March and April 1960
MILLION'S OF DRONES TO KILL AND CONQUER FOR SOME RUSTING MACHINES THE LESS THAN 1% SCRAP.... 


  1. in resume ,,,only with enough men or machines or with trained armed men with special skills 
    good training and no moral control or with some faith of ubermensch or thug desire to die for the glory of durga or kali or for another god of war
    they prevail

    the jap's don't have men enough if they have 20 or 30 million soldiers to spend the american's need extra bombs nuclear ones i mean

    they only achieve to kill 3 million soldiers with british and russian's and chineese doing the killing for them
  2. and with enough machines or specialized machines you have the problem of decay 
    and obsolescence 
    and jam ,,,of mechanical parts

    for instance in siberia a human drone can survive well sometimes

    but -40ºc break the metalic parts with one stone like david and golias

    the steel is britlte at -40ºc 

    All material's have failures under stress, and the organic ones have much more stress
    if you see a charge of hutus with machetes or a mob with stones and you have only 50 or 80% of kill's in such a mob ...the army moral is brittle too
    the human material if, when subjected to stress, it breaks without significant strain.....

    human materials absorb relatively little energy prior to fracture....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar